NOTICE: All postings on QueryHorse MUST be in English for review by our moderators to assure that postings meet QueryHorse's "child-safe" and "within the law" requirements. Therefore, non-English postings will be immediately deleted.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Summer Camp Marketing Ideas

Summer Camp Marketing Ideas

Hi All - We run a weeklong girls camp in the summer, and weekend womens camps summer and fall using our horses, so that participants can interact up close and personal with our horses and handle new foals. We have 650-acres in Southern Vermont in the Green Mountains and about 70 Friesian Horses. Seeking good outlets to be able to market these ideas - do any of you advertise in places that work?
    Friesians of Majesty
    Top Quality Friesian Horses
    breeding - sales - lessons - camps - getaways

www.FriesiansOfMajesty.com

Bronze Member
    I don't have a business so I'm not sure where the best place to advertise a Friesian farm might be. But I do see that Queryhorse has advertising here on the Forum and on their website. You might want to contact them and see what they cost.

=)

Hello, everyone! Children without parents' control are crazy, that's why camps are their favorite place to be free and independent but none promise it will be decent there, follow to learn more about it http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/how-s...-pros-and-cons

+ Reply to Thread